- This section contains information on the management of VIVERE suites and rooms in reference to the processing of user data of VIVERE suites and rooms.
- This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code in subject to the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and to free circulation of such data, for the subjects that interact with VIVERE suites and rooms and is reachable at the address corresponding to the home page: www.agrivivere.com
- The information is provided only for VIVERE suites and rooms and not for any other websites consulted by the user through links contained in it.
- The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to web pages of VIVERE suites and rooms, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
- The information may be modified due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, please therefore, the user should periodically check this page. 6. If the user is under the age of 16, in accordance with article 8, c.1 EU regulation 2016/679, he / she must legitimize the consent through the authorization of parents or guardians.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1 – Data Controller
- The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of data processing personal. He also deals with safety profiles.
- With regard to this website, the data controller is: Claudio Pederzolli, and for each clarification or exercise of the user’s rights can contact him at the following email address:email@example.com
2 – Data Processor
- The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
- Pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, on the appointment of the data owner, the responsible for the processing of data on the VIVERE suites and rooms website is: Claudio Pederzolli.
3 – Data processing place
- The processing of data generated by the use of VIVERE suites and rooms takes place at Via E.Gobbi, 30 38062- Arco (TN) Italy.
- In case of need, the data related to the newsletter service can be processed by the responsible of the treatment or subjects appointed by it for this purpose at the relevant office.
III – COOKIES
1 – Type of Cookies
- A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user’s browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. This is not a code executable and does not transmit viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data does not will be memorized. If you want, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. For proceed without changing the options related to cookies simply continue browsing. Below are the types of cookies that the site uses:
2 – Technical cookies
- There are many technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which then are collected from the sites. Among these the best known and used is that of HTML cookies. They they are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. I’m necessary for the transmission of communications over an electronic network or to the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
- The settings to manage or deactivate cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request general deactivation or cancellation cookies, by changing the settings of your internet browser. This deactivation can 3 slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
- The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
- Cookies that are entered in the browser and retransmitted by Google Analytics or via the service statistics of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of site optimization directly from the owner of the site, which can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, for analytics cookies the same rules apply, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
- From the point of view of duration we can distinguish temporary session cookies that yes they cancel automatically at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore to avoid the login to every page visited and the permanent ones that remain active in the PC up to expiration or cancellation by the user.
- Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the area reserved for the portal as an authenticated user.
- They are not stored permanently but solely for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated from the server necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 – Third-party cookies
- In relation to the provenance we distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site that you is visiting and those of third parties sent to the computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
- Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
- Most third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used for identify online behavior, understand interests and then customize proposals advertising for users.
- Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external parts to the site.
- Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on the behavior of users on VIVERE suites and rooms. The survey is carried out anonymously, in order to monitor the performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used for create profiles related to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices manifested by the users themselves.
- The use of these cookies is governed by the rules set by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and indications for manage or disable cookies published on the related web pages.
4 – Profiling cookies
- Profiling cookies are those that create profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net.
- When these types of cookies are used, the user must give explicit consent.
- Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Code on the subject of data protection.
IV – DATA PROCESSED
1 – Data processing mode
- Like all websites, this site also uses log files in which they are stored information collected in an automated way during user visits. The information collected they could be the following: – internet protocol (IP) address; – type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site; – name of the Internet service provider (ISP); – date and time of visit; – web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit; – possibly the number of clicks.
- The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected exclusively aggregated in order to verify the proper functioning of the site, and for security reasons. These information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the holder.
- For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), data recorded automatically they may possibly also include personal data such as IP address, which could be used, in compliance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts at damage to the site itself or to damage other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. These data are never used for user identification or profiling, but only for the purposes of data protection site and its users, such information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
- The information that site users believe to make public through services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user consciously and voluntarily, by exempting this site from any liability for possible violations of laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or of contents protected by national and international standards.
2 – Purposes of data processing
- The data collected by the site during its operation are used for the purposes indicated above and for the following purposes:
- a) marketing and advertising;
- b) sending of informative and promotional material;
- c) sending commercial communications;
- d) statistical analysis for marketing purposes;
- e) recognition of the degree of satisfaction of the products and / or services offered by the Company;
- f) sending invitations for information and promotional events;
- g) compliance with legal obligations.
- Data retention will be carried out for the period strictly necessary to achieve of the aforementioned purpose and in any case not more than 2 years.
- The data used for security purposes (block attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated aim.
3 – Data provided by the user
- As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary for respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
- Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of site prepared for particular services on request.
4 – Support in configuring your browser
- The user can manage cookies also through the settings of his browser. However, canceling cookies from the browser could remove the preferences that you have set for the site.
- For further information and support, you can also visit the web-specific help page browser you are using:
5 – Social Network Plugin
- The collection and use of the information obtained by means of the plugin are governed by the respective ones informative privacy of social networks, to which please refer:
V – USER RIGHTS
- The art. 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
- The VIVERE suites and rooms website therefore intends to inform the user on the existence:
- – the right of the interested party to ask the holder for access to personal data (Article 15 of the Regulations EU), their updating (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of the Legislative Decree 196/2003), the amendment (Article 16 EU Regulation), the integration (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of the Legislative Decree 196/2003) or the limitation of the their treatment (Article 18 of the EU Regulation) or to oppose them, for legitimate reasons treatment (Article 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 EU regulation);
- – the right to request cancellation (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), the transformation into form anonymous or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that are not required conservation in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently treaties (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter b) of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- – the right to obtain the attestation that the operations of updating, rectification, data integration, deletion, data blocking, transformation were brought to knowledge, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of resources manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7, paragraph 3, lett. C) Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- The requests may be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email at the address:
- If the treatment is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) – express consent to use – or on the art. 9, paragraph 2, lett. a) – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric data, related to health, which reveal religious beliefs, or philosophical or union membership, which reveal the racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to withdraw consent in any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on consent given earlier of revocation.
- Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian state.
- For a more in-depth examination of the rights that compete with it, see articles 15 and ss. of the EU regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
VI – DATA TRANSFER TO EXTRA UE COUNTRIES
- This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside of the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through i social plugin and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated from article 45, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
- Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in the article 45 and ss, of the EU Regulation.
VII – SECURITY DATA PROVIDED
- This site processes the data of the users in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate measures security to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction not authorized data. The treatment is carried out through IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
- In addition to the owner, in some cases, they may have access to the data categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, administrators of system) or external subjects (as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
VIII – CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
- It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of modifications ed relevant updates these will be reported with appropriate notifications to users.
- Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
- The document was updated on 18/05/2018 to comply with the regulatory provisions on the subject, and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/6792.